top of page
ATTENTION: WE'RE HIRING
Computer Systems Engineer
Affinity Residential Care LLC seeks Computer Systems Engineer with Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related field (foreign credential equivalency accepted) and six (6) months of experience designing and developing applications/solutions for product support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for designing and developing solutions to complex applicationsand computer problems.
Specific duties include:
(1) modifying existing software applications to correct technical errors and adapt it to new hardware or interface;
(2) designing and developing process control algorithms and processes;
(3) writing code andscripts for applications;
(4) installing, maintaining, and testing applications, patches, andfixes;
(5) identifying system data, hardware, or software components required to meetuser needs;
(6) performing security analyses of developed or packaged softwarecomponents;
(7) providing technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems;
(8) documenting design specifications, processes, proceduresand other system-related information; and
(9) performing related computer systems and software engineering duties.
Please send cover letter and resume to 8053 E Bloomington Fwy., Suite 500,Minneapolis, MN 55420
Your Next Steps...
If this sounds like your kind of position, Please send cover letter and resume to:
8053 E Bloomington Fwy., Suite 500,Minneapolis, MN 55420
bottom of page